We are truly fascinated and constantly in awe of how quickly the digital world is transforming the things your customers expect, need and want from a website. To continue delivering the best possible service for our clients we are constantly learning about and innovating in the digital space. Its scary, its exciting and we love it!
Our name was devised from a range of conversations we had where people would say 'Hey you build websites don't you? Would you Build one for me?’ And we thought, 'Hey that's a grand idea , we can use our 25 years of marketing experience to create websites that work' - so that's what we do. Yes our sites look good, and yes they are technically pretty pukka and of course they are built to be updated by our clients yadda yadda yadda - But most importantly - They work. They engage with people, they can be found on search engines and our clients are happy. Because they are happy, they introduce us to other people who want our services too... So the only downside is that our own site often gets slightly neglected.. so if you can't find what you want to know about us on this site - please do give us a call. 01273 670100.
We offer different services at Build14me, you can find out more about these on our pages about Web Design and Development, SEO and Social Media. But our general process across each service stay's the same.
This is the way we work with you:
- Communicate: We believe it is vitally important to find out as much about the business/individual that we are working with. So when we initially meet, we talk about your company, your values, your ambitions and what you want your digital presence to do for you. At this stage it is really important to have a clear and honest conversation, not leaving anything important out.
- Specifications and Design: Our next challenge is to put together a short proposal that supports your business objectives and will appeal to your target audience. We look at the the technical requirements and design elements we would implement to ensure that your digital presence is visible, relevant and compelling. And work with you to come up with creative ideas and brain storm together to create a fantastic plan.
- Development: Throughout the delivering of our services to you we will keep in regular contact, allowing you to have an input at each step of the process and allowing everything to come together exactly as you imagined. We make sure to stay within the agreed time frame, without compromising the quality of our services
- Final Checks and Sign off: Once completed we will ensure that all the work that was initially agreed upon has been completed and allow you to fully and thoroughly explore what we have created. We will show you how to add content
- Launch: Following the final sign off process, we will help launch your offering in to the world. We can create and implement an explosive launch campaign for you or we can help guide you through a soft launch.
- At Build14me we have a solutions based culture - we like to fix things and nothing inspires us more than seeing our digital children start to fly!
At build14me we have a small team based in our HQ just outside Brighton – the people selected to work on your site will be hand-picked to give you the optimal results based on your budget and needs. Your central point of contact will usually be Ben MacDonald or Jo Weatherall.
Our people share the same ethos – so we always start with – ‘Why’ (actually there is a book about that by Simon Sinke – well worth a read)
‘Why’ does your business need a website/digital presence/social media campaign?
Once we understand what you are looking to achieve we can start putting together our thoughts and suggestions on how best to achieve this taking into account your budget, your technical ‘know how’ and your brand personality.
And.. sometimes we may suggest something other than ‘a new website’ if we think your money and time can be better spent. We are pretty good at all things digital and can really help improve your online presence.
Our culture is about doing the right thing – spending our clients money wisely – and taking a long term view.